Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Mother Tongue


















Dear Remaung Negung,

I am very happy see engrish something like cannot die here is very funny ... I belive the truth is there ... you know English men told us if you want to learn English you must come to Cambridge and Americans told us to go to Harvard ... but majority of Chinese think that Chinese language is as popular as English and assuming that everybody in this world should have already learnt ... so English in China is written by those who haven't learnt yet! here in Sakhalin have you come across Russian who keep talking to you in Russia language even knowing you are not Russian? Same psychology I think ... My mother tongue should be above all language.

Regards



Ng Kim

Superintendent
Electrical Department
Sakhalin II LNG Project
Russian Federation

No comments: